As part of our series on CRR2 and DPM 3.0, we wanted to discuss the new funding rules under CRR2.
In this session, we explore how the incoming changes will affect financial institutions of differing sizes with contrasting business models.
- Mark Ruston, Head of Treasury – Cynergy Bank
- Shona Hope, UK lead for Liquidity Measurement and Reporting – Credit Suisse
- Samir Dahmani, RegTech Engineer – Suade Labs
Moderated by: David Hulmes, Global Success – Suade Labs
The panel discuss the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) regime and the broader subject of funding, through two distinct perspectives. This provides us with a view of the challenges faced by two Banks with different business models.
The session provides insights into:
· Regulatory change for the NSFR
· The impact of asset encumbrance requirements
· Short term funding under NSFR
· The importance of data on the ASF factors
· How collateral is treated under the NSFR
To find out how to leverage Suade's RegTech to streamline your regulatory reporting processes, contact us for a demo.