18 March 2021, 11:00 GMT
Listen on-demand as we to talk about the future of data standards, how they should be defined, how they should be delivered and how decision-making should be handled.
The discussion will explore the importance of data standards within financial institutions and the benefits of open-source data projects, with views from data and regulation experts.
In this discussion you will learn more about:
- The benefits of data standards, why are they important?
- Definitions = the cornerstone of a data standard
- Designing implementation models for success
- Open-source, changing the game for the development of standards
- How can firms prepare for a more standardised future?
- Antonio Olleros, previously Principal Economist-Statistician at ECB currently CEO and CO-Founder at Meaningful Data
- Alexander McGill, Regulation and Innovation Specialist at PA Consulting
- Neil Mackenzie, RegTech Engineer at Suade Labs
- Moderated by: Murat Abur, CTO at Suade Labs