Information we collect
In operating our Website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- In some cases, we may collect data from our trusted third parties or affiliated sites about you. This is only on occasion and only when these third parties have your consent.
- On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website. Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. The data is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
- We collect pseudonymised data in the form of User Identifiers when you visit our website, and share them with our third-party affiliate, ‘Google Analytics’ who provide us with analytical and processing services.
Use of your information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you have the opportunity to withhold your consent.
- We may use your Internet Protocol address to contribute to statistical analysis regarding the use of our website, including information such as your navigation through the various webpages on our website. The purpose of collecting such information is to help us improve our website and how users interact with it.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and process your personal data. The following link provides a description of how Google Analytics collects and processes your personal data: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
Storing your personal data:
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We are ISO 27001 certified (Information Security Management).
- We will continue to store your data for a period of one year, or for as long as it is still useful for the purposes set out above. We will not continue to store your data when it is not fulfilling the purposes stated above.
Disclosing your information
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
With regards to the data described in this policy, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can, at any point, request access, update, or request deletion of your information by contacting us on the Contact page.
- You can, at any point, opt-out of our e-mail marketing communications, by clicking the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of the e-mail.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, by contacting us on the Contact page. Where relevant, we will communicate this withdrawal of consent to our third-party affiliates who hold your data at that time.
- If you would like to raise a complaint or ask a question about this policy, you can do so by contacting us via our Contact page.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
- All computers can decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
- Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
- For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics’ use of your cookies using the following opt-out add on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en