Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of RegTech. The Account Manager is key on achieving our continuous growth and development targets.
You will use your experience working in the financial sector to help bring revenue to the company and to ensure that our delivery and the customer’s expectations are always aligned.
As part of our Account Management team, you will be an integral part of the client post-sale experience, and you will:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions to the Head of Sales.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Suggest actions, monitor sales performance, and identify opportunities for growth.
You will also be the right hand of our Delivery Team and manage the relationship with the clients:
- Acting as the main business point of contact with them.
- Resolving conflicts when disagreements arise and providing solutions in a timely and professional manner.
- Building upon your interactions with them to create long-term relationships and to generate new business for the company.
- Proven working experience as a Sales or Project Account Manager in the financial services sector or information technology sector.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude and an understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven record of working with and of influencing internal and external stakeholders without formal authority.
- Superior planning skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to deliver projects and answer queries on time.
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Prior experience implementing Regulatory and/or Compliance related projects.
- Prior experience working with Engineering / IT Teams.