Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of RegTech. The customer support specialist is key on continuing providing a world-class customer service.
You will use your experience working in the SaaS environment and you will closely work with our account managers and delivery teams to ensure not only that our clients receive proper answers to their queries, but also that that our product is in line with their expectations.
As part of the Customer Support Team, you will be an integral part of the client post-sale experience and you will:
- Be the first line of contact with our clients, solving their information queries and providing workarounds when necessary.
- Redirect suspected bugs and provide our product teams with comprehensive information to facilitate a rapid resolution.
- Empathise with our clients and see the system from their perspective to find long term solutions rather than short-term wins.
- Maintain the knowledge base of common problems, Q&A and recommendations.
You will grow to become a Start User of our product. At this level, you will work with our Product Teams to ensure alignment between our product and the expectations of our customers.
- Basic understanding of financial products (Securities, Derivatives, etc.) and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Basic knowledge of excel (formulas, pivot-tables).
- Highly organized, the capacity to multitask and work within short time constraints.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst, Technical Support, QA or Software Development in SaaS environments.
- Previous experience working with support desk tools (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Jira, etc.)
- Previous experience working with engineering teams.
- Familiarity at least one of the reporting requirements: COREP/FINREP/LIQUIDITY/IFR.
- Basic knowledge of Python and SQL.