Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of RegTech. The RegTech team is at the core of our product and is key on achieving the continuous growth of our business.
As part of the RegTech team, you will use your experience preparing regulatory returns to help our product teams to architect, develop, deploy, and support our regulatory solution.
As part of our RegTech BA team you will closely work with our Project Managers and Product Team and you will build upon your past-experience to:
- Prepare regulatory returns (COREP/FINREP/LIQUIDITY/IFR) using the FIRE data model.
- Ensure that that our implementation projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support our clients on data and regulatory related questions.
- Gain insights from your interactions with our clients and identify improvement opportunities on the product, liaising with our engineering team and making sure that their delivery meets the client expectations.
You will grow to become the Subject Matter Expert on a regulatory family. At this level, you will work with our Lead Engineers to expand our portfolio of reports.
You will elevate Suade’s presence in the regulatory space and will participate in marketing campaigns, forums and events where regulatory knowledge is required.
- Familiarity with current regulatory rules (CRD4/IFD) and at least one of the reporting requirements: COREP / FINREP / LIQUIDITY / IFR.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant implementing regulatory and/or compliance related projects.
- Good understanding of financial products (Securities, Derivatives, etc.) and the ability communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions in the regulatory space.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position (Business Analyst/QA)
- Knowledge of SQL