Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of RegTech. The RegTech team is at the core of our product and is key on achieving the continuous growth of our business.
As part of the RegTech team, you will use your vast experience on regulatory reporting to lead the architecture, development, and expansion of our portfolio of reports in partnership with our product team.
As one of our senior members you will work closely with our Project Managers and Product Team and you will build upon your past-experience to:
- Lead the construction and update of a family of regulatory returns in partnership with our Lead Engineers.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in one family of regulatory reports (COREP/FINREP/LIQUIDITY/IFR) and stay updated on regulatory changes liaising with our Product Team.
- Lead a portfolio of implementation projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Mentor Junior Business Analyst and Junior Engineers with your regulatory knowledge.
- Elevate Suade’s presence in the regulatory space and work with our Sales and Marketing teams in presentations and events where regulatory knowledge is required.
- Familiarity on current regulatory rules (CRD4/IFD) and a Subject Matter Expert on least one of the reporting requirements: COREP / FINREP / LIQUIDITY / IFR.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant implementing regulatory and/or compliance related projects.
- Impeccable understanding of financial products (Securities, Derivatives, etc.) and the ability communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions in the regulatory space.
- Previous experience working with engineering teams.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position (Senior BA/Manager).
- Knowledge of SQL