Data Visualisation UX Artist
For people that love to design pixel-perfect user experiences.
As a UX artist, you will be creating mock-ups from scratch for dashboards, reporting tools and analytics. You will leverage your creativity to create visualisation of complex, multi-million point datasets. You will have a keen eye for graphical design and will be a real source of proposals.
You will be striving towards being the kind of person:
- Who creates mock-ups for breakfast!
- Who is used to using Sketch, Balsamiq, Wireframes, and Photoshop.
- Who has experience making complex data simple to read.
- Who is aware of responsive design challenges.
- Who is familiar with CSS powers and limits.
- Who already has professional experience within a web development team.
- With knowledge of web libraries like Bootstrap or Foundation.
We are very interested to meet designers familiar with coding, or with financial data visualisation experience.
Have a read through our Company Handbook and send us an email with your CV, and a few lines about why you would like to work at Suade to
work at suade dot org to get the conversation started.